There are two related issues in this bug report:
- TreeView does not allow horizontally scrolling when there are items that extend past the viewport
- TreeView cuts off items when the browser is zoomed in
See REPL: https://blazorrepl.telerik.com/wwOHGPvi11wy1OBp06
Steps to reproduce:
- Open and run the REPL.
- Observe that the last deeply-nested tree item, Design20.......01 is not fully visible (if it is fully visible, just add more 0s in the middle). Specifically, the trailing "1" is not visible and cannot be scrolled to.
- Zoom the browser to 200%.
- Observe that the TreeView still does not allow horizontal scrolling to view any of the items cut off by the increased zoom.