Here is the scenario and how to reproduce the issue:
- A Grid with a horizontal scrollbar. All columns have explicit widths, according to requirements.
- The first 3 columns are locked (frozen).
- Make the frozen columns 1 - 3 smaller. Save the Grid state.
- Refresh the page and restore the Grid state in OnStateInit.
- Scroll the non-frozen columns to see how the frozen columns are positioned, according to their previous larger widths. Now there are gaps between these columns.
- The reverse issue occurs if the frozen columns are expanded in (3). Then, after state restore they overlap.