I was trying to move the NewRow to the bottom of the RadVirtualGrid. I learned that this is not possible. During my attempts I ran into a bug:
- Create a Grid
- Set RowCount to (at least) 1.
- Pin the NewRow to the bottom: Grid.TableElement.TableElement.SetRowPinPosition(RadVirtualGrid.NewRowIndex, PinnedRowPosition.Bottom);
- Or an exception occurs, telling me only "normal" rows can be pinned.
- Or nothing changes.
- Or the NewRow is moved to the bottom (what I was hoping for)
- The NewRow is shown at the top of the grid as well as the bottom of the grid. But only the one at the top is usable: