Run the application at 150% and maximize the form. You will notice that with R3 2020 the split container overlaps with the status strip at the bottom:
Workaround: instead of setting the Anchor property to all sides, set the Dock property to Fill.
1. Add an image column and set wider columns than the images.
2. Group the grid(note that by default the image alignment is center).
3. Export using GridViewSpreadExport
4. The images in the exported file are not centered in the cells.
Note that the issue is not reproducible when there are not groups in the grid.
I have a RadSpreadsheet control on a form. It has a good number of cells protected though this behavior is independent of the protection status.
If I click on a cell, move to the cell using the keyboard (up arrow, etc), and then push the delete key the cell formatting is cleared. When the spreadsheet is protected and I hit delete in the same circumstance on an unlocked cell the formatting is cleared and the cell is then locked.
Is there something I am missing or have not set?
RadControl.EnableDpiScaling = false; is not working for shaped forms.
in the attachment dpi1.png is how shaped forms looking in the high dpi , dpi2.png is what expected one
ColorDialog on higher dpi has some small problems.
1. Size of dialog is larger so there is large gap in right and bottom part.
2. Selected radio button black circle is not in center of larger circle.
Follow the steps:
1.Create an application and add a RadRibbonForm with name RadRibbonForm1.
2. Create a new class with name RadRibbonForm1.Test.cs and make it partial. It should look like a form.
3. Double click the new class. It will open the designer and some code will be generated in the class which prevents the application from building. The attached gif file with RadRibbonForm illustrates better the specific steps.
i am using the RadFileExplorer control within my Winforms application. I experience exceptions with the stock control from within your demo application using this control.
See attached animated GIF
Steps to reproduce:
1) open a Windows file explorer and browse to any folder like E:\TEMP
2) Create two empty folders in the target destination of E:\TEMP
3) open the winforms demo app and open the "File Dialogs" screen. Open the RadFileExplorer sample
4) browse to the same location as your File Explorer (like E:\TEMP) where you created the new folders
5) from within the RadFileExplorer control, delete one of the folder. all works well
6) In the Windows File Explorer, create a new folder. It will appear within the RadFileExplorer display.
7) close the RadFileExplorer demo screen, reopen the RadFileExplorer demo screen
8) browse to the same location as before (E:\TEMP)
9) From within either the RadFileExplorer control OR the Windows File Explorer delete the new folder created in set 6 above
** Exception: "Changing Children Collection of an already disposed element"
Hi Progress Team,
I have encountered another issue in the RadPopupEditor control. For RadSpinEditor controls as well as for RadTextBox controls on the Popup container form, no value changed or validating/validation events are fired. For RadSpinEditor controls the ValueChanged event is fired when the spin buttons are used to change the value but when the user directly enters a value in the editor element and the control losts the focus (either by TAB or mouse click outside the control) the ValueChanged event is missing.
I have attached a small VS2017 project which illustrates the issue.
Thank you very much!
I'm trying to initialize RadControlSpyForm in a .NET 2.0 application and it throws the following exception:
System.InvalidCastException: 'Unable to cast object of type 'System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer' to type 'System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize'.
I did some research, and I found that since SplitContainer doesn't inherit from System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize until .NET 4.0, this message shows up in solutions where a project is downgraded from .NET 4.0, but the Form designer isn't regenerated to remove the SplitContainer cast to ISupportInitialize to call BeginInit() and EndInit().
ADD. RadPanorama - add save/load layout functionality so one can save and load the tiles size and position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a file dialog
2. In the File name field start typing "k:\ClientFiles"
3. The files are not suggested