Dear Support team,
Our Application issue: While running application in assistive mode and having a grid with large number of columns, Narrator/JAWS starts reading each Column Value as "DbNull"
while User is Tabbing through selected Row. (Please see attach Video for better understanding.)
I also created a sample Program:
1. Build Win Form app having a RadGridView. [Sample Attached in 1514161]
2. Start Win 10 Narrator App
3. Run App from Step #1 [Note: Please do not Resize Main Form yet]
4. Start Tabbing from Grid selected Row. Narrator does not read/speak Cell Values.
5. Now Close & Run Application again and Maximize Window. Repeat Step #4. Narrator reads/speak Cell Values as expected.
It seems reads all values fine until they are visible, and once you continue tabbing and horizontal scrolling happens and then stops reading.
Please advice. A Fix for it would be a great help!
Looking forward to hear back!
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. .Net Developer