i am using the RadFileExplorer control within my Winforms application. I experience exceptions with the stock control from within your demo application using this control.
See attached animated GIF
Steps to reproduce:
1) open a Windows file explorer and browse to any folder like E:\TEMP
2) Create two empty folders in the target destination of E:\TEMP
3) open the winforms demo app and open the "File Dialogs" screen. Open the RadFileExplorer sample
4) browse to the same location as your File Explorer (like E:\TEMP) where you created the new folders
5) from within the RadFileExplorer control, delete one of the folder. all works well
6) In the Windows File Explorer, create a new folder. It will appear within the RadFileExplorer display.
7) close the RadFileExplorer demo screen, reopen the RadFileExplorer demo screen
8) browse to the same location as before (E:\TEMP)
9) From within either the RadFileExplorer control OR the Windows File Explorer delete the new folder created in set 6 above
** Exception: "Changing Children Collection of an already disposed element"