Build Dates & Run Dates range picker don't highlight days
Pre-Requisites (if any)
1. Go to system settings.
2. Navigate to 'Accessibility' and activate it.
3. Navigate to 'Contrast theme' and activate it.
4. Select 'Desert/Aquatic' High Contrast theme in the combo box.
1. Open URL PowerGates Graph in Edge Dev.
2. Navigate to Build Date dropdown button using tab key and activate it.
3. Navigate to the ‘Within range ’calendar picker button and activate it.
4. Observe that issue.
The Build Dates & Run Dates range picker both don't highlight the currently selected date does not outline the current date, as it does without contrast. Occurs in both Aquatic (High Contrast Black) and Desert (High Contrast White) modes.