When a bullet list with a nested table is created in Word, and then copied into the Editor, a "Cannot read property 'cells' of undefined" error is being thrown. The issue can be reproduced only when the msConvertLists option is set.
Paste content from editor-test.docx.
Unable to resize a column inside a table inserted in Editor
This is a regression represented after Kendo UI 2019.2.619
Please check this video for more details
The columns inside a table should be resizable.
Once the content area is blurred it can be focused only by clicking its upper part.
Regression introduced in R2 2019 SP1. Reproducible only in Chrome.
Content is not focused.
Content is focused.
Our team is fixing all WCAG guideline bugs in our product. The 3.1.1 guideline can't be met because the Kendo editor doesn't allow for setting a lang attribute on the iframe document, nor does the editor infer the language from the parent document and add that lang attribute.
Open the editor example page (https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/editor/index). Note that the editor iframe document contains <html> at the top but does not contain a lang="en" attribute within it. Further, edit the example on the page and add lang="en" to the <html> attribute at the top of the example. Run the example. The iframe still does not contain the lang="en" attribute.
Include the lang attribute on the child document when the parent document contains one or make a setting available in the configuration JSON for the editor to include a lang attribute in the child document when an iframe is used.
When setting a special font of a given paragraph in the Editor component, if the "x" of the Font dropdown is pressed it will reset the font of this text to the default one. If we then want to change the format of a given paragraph(make it bold for example), we select the paragraph and click on the "Bold" button. The text which is being bolded is the one which font was previously reset, not the selected text which we expect to become bold.
The reported behavior is applicable to all styles - bold, italic, underline, text alignment, ul, ol.
When changing the style of a given selected text, after there was a font reset in the Editor, the new formatting we set is being applied on the text which font was reset, not on the selected one.
No matter the operations performed in the Editor when formatting a selected text, the format changes should be applied to the selected text only.
The fontSize tool gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/oRuLayir demo.
* Select /highlight Line4, choose 16 in the fontSize dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4, Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontSize dropdown.
The fontName tool shows an incorrect font name and gets focus after text selection.
* Open and run https://dojo.telerik.com/OHOHikin demo.
* Set the cursor to Line1, note an incorrect value in the fontName dropdown.
* Select/highlight Line4, choose Arial in the fontName dropdown and note an incorrect value in the dropdown.
* Put the cursor at the end of Line6, select Line4 and Line5 and Line6 using the mouse. Note that the keyboard focus has shifted to the fontName dropdown.
Copied text is pasted with some (editor's ?) styles.
1. Open the Demo page in the Edge browser:
2. Copy some words (e.g. "Kendo UI Editor") from the editor's default text.
3. Paste them at the end of the text.
4. Open developer tools (F12).
5. On the Elements tab, select the pasted paragraph and check its style, you will see <span style="display: inline !important; etc.
Hi, our project consists from two almost independent parts. First uses most of kendo things and the second uses only editor with pretty basic tools.
Kendo Editor and it's plugins depend on most things of lib so custom build with only editor option almost has no sense. Would be nice to have ability to switch off plugins/tools from editor during building. Also would be nice to add custom build options to less.
Is it possible to have several Kendo UI Editors on one page with a single toolbar?
Pål Christian Eidem
Reproducible in the demos.
A new dialog opens, but the overflow dropdown does not close and remains visible below the newly opened dialog.
In the inline Editor the overflow dropdown is shown above the newly opened dialog.
The overflow dropdown closes.
_detectEnd works incorrectly with IDN links.
Hi, steps to reproduce problem:
1. Crete editor with content:
<p>hello <strong contenteditable="false">OMG</strong> world</p><p>﻿</p>
2. Put cursor at the end
3. Hit backspace
Strong tag disappears but it shouldn't.
Attached html file with the case.
Please have a look at the following example:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select a single word in the editor, e.g. ipsum.
2. Click the Clean formatting button.
3. The background color of the selected word was not changed.
Currently, the cleanFormatting tool works for removing the format from the entire element and does not split the content if a word is selected. This could be enhanced so that the selected part of the element is split into a new nested element whit no formatting.
Dear Telerik team,
when I apply a HTML-text with a paragraph to kendo editor it does show a vertical scroll bar in IE. Which is wrong. Chrome does not. See this dojo: https://dojo.telerik.com/AsuNiPuh/4
How can I fix this?