DatePicker throws JS error "Cannot read property '_focus' of undefined" in the following scenario:
1. Focus element
2. Select all text inside
3 Press Backspace or Delete
4. Remove focus from the element by clicking outside
Dojo to reproduce: https://dojo.telerik.com/uZAhiHuC
Reported in #1450532
I think it make sense that Telerik will provide a built in tool to support QR Code scanning with the Kendo UI Mobile suites.
At the moment we need to use some 3rd parties JS libs for it and it will really help a lot if it will be part of the Kendo family and will support all type of OS/Devices.
This one is a bit complex:
Any "delete" operation can be replaced by a "rename" operation, and the result is the same.
The problem does not happen at root level. I don't know if it's because it's the root levels, or because the elements are directories.
Context: my communication with the back-end is wrapped in a library, that handles the xhr requests and if needed, throws a custom exception. My transport is therefore made of functions. The sample below simulates getting an error from that library.
When the Kendo UI TimePicker is used as an editor and the dateInput option is set to true, incorrect validation is initiated. By default, the DateInput underlying widget min option is set to today's date.
Reproduction of the problem
1. Create a TimePicker widget.
2. Set the dateInput option to true.
3. Open the cell for editing.
4. Press enter and see the default value applied.
When the TimePicker min option is set, the DateInput widget should take the min from the options of its owner, rather than taking today's date.
Set the options of the DateInput after the initialization of the widget:
$(input).getKendoTimePicker()._dateInput.options.min = new Date(1910, 9, 11);
* **Kendo UI version:** 2020.1.114
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]
While dates and numbers can be formatted according to the current culture, kendo.getFileSizeMessage() has constant English strings '0 Byte' and 'Bytes'.
I suggest doing as Windows Explorer does: 0 as "0 KB", and any size between that and 1 KB as "1 KB".
2. Select column B and drag mouse towards C, both columns will be selected which is correct behavior
3. Now just scroll down 2-3 rows using vertical scroll bar
4. Repeat step 2, this time it does not select B & C, instead it selects B,C,D,E.
5. Seems a bug, not an expected behavior.
Observation that might help you in fixing it:
1. if you move scroll bar in such a way so that no merged cell is visible it works well, e.g. scroll down till 20th row becomes first visible row on screen and now repeat step 2, it will work
2. if scroll position is on top then behavior is correct as well
3. Same issue exists in case of multiple row selection with merged column and scroll position.
I'd like to add a "download" option to the context menu, but only for files, not folders.
Here's what I have so far: https://dojo.telerik.com/@GaloisGirl/iLoHIhoh
You can define your custom items which can execute custom commands
However, no option allows me to configure my own commands.
I managed to hack this: https://dojo.telerik.com/@GaloisGirl/iLoHIhoh , but it's an ugly solution.
Fails silently. The folder disappears from both views.
The renamed folder is shown as renamed in the TreeView, but the ListView or GridView hangs.
If I'm doing something wrong, an example of proper back-end error handling would be helpful.
There is an issue with the Date type fields validation in the Spreadsheet.
Here are the reproduction steps:
1. Open https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/spreadsheet/index
2. Import attached xlsx file.
3. There are two date cells (B1 & B2), B2 has a data validation (Date between B1 to ToDay)
4. Try to edit the date using the calendar icon from B2. An empty calendar appears
Note: If I change data validation (remove reference of B1 and put hardcoded date) as below then it works.
The API reference of the kendo.mobile.ui.Collapsible is incomplete. For instance: I'm missing the configuration property "collapseIcon".
The "iconPosition" configuration property has no effect. The examples do not show any icons (Chrome):
The filemanager provides no way to open file by keyboard: "enter" renames a file and "space" selects it.
The example fails with error:
Error: Error! The requested URL returned 0 - error at line 114
It's also unclear whether "tree" is a 3rd view in parallel to "list" and "grid" as the drop-down on https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/filemanager/api would suggest (and if that is the case, how to enable this as an option in the toolbar) or whether it relates to the treeView of folders on the side.