The issue can be observed in the following dojo example:
Reproduction of the problem:
1. Open the Dojo.
2. Shrink the window until only a single event is visible. Note: The open() method is called on the last item of the Timeline in the dataBound event.
3. Run the example. The last item of the timeline has been opened, however the "back" button is not active.
The "back" button is not active when it should be.
The button should be active, no matter the screen size.
Kendo UI Version: [2021.2.616]
After upgrading from 2019.2.619 to 2020.1.406 the sortable cannot be scrolled any more on mobile devices (just via wiping up and down on the screen)
I have prepared a dojo example which shows the main parts of our dashboard:
- the first widget is fixes (not draggable)
- the following widgets can be dragged to another position by grabbing the arrows icon (this still works)
- wiping up and down on the screen does not work (or only when your finger touches the space in between the widgets).
this behaviour was not there in previous version. Wiping was possible on every position on the screen (apart from the drag handler)
We just upgraded our devices to iOS 13 and now sortable component it's not working properly on Safari.
We aren't able to drag the elements properly. We're running v2017.3.1026. Im not sure if upgrading to newer version will solve this problem.
Looking forward for your response.