Users who rely on high contrast Aquatic/ Desert mode will be affected here as they will face difficulty in knowing which control is focused right now.
Environment (OS, Application):
Microsoft Edge : Version 105.0.1343.25 (Official build) (64-bit)
OS version (OS Build 22000.856)
Pre-Requisites (if any):
1. Go to system settings.
2. Navigate to 'Accessibility' and activate it.
3. Navigate to 'Contrast theme' and activate it.
4. Select 'Desert/Aquatic' High Contrast theme in the combo box.
1. Open given URL in Edge.
2. Kendo UI for jQuery "filterable.messages" page will be open.
3. Go to preview button and activate it.
4. Turn on High contrast theme.
5. Navigate to filters and activate it. Expand 'Show items with value that:' drop drown of filters.
5. Navigate over drop drown and Observe the issue.
User is not able to recognize, which list item is focused or selected in 'Show items with value that:' drop drown of filters in high contrast Aquatic/ Desert mode.
A proper rectangular colorful boundary should be defined which indicates the currently selected/focused list item under the Show items with value that:' accordingly in high contrast Aquatic/ Desert mode.
The same issue can be observed throughout the page where a similar dropdown appears.