I have attached a simplified version of my app that reproduces the issue of infinite valueMapper requests.
- Open the example htm file
- Open the browsers dev tools to the network tab and clear any request that have been logged.
- Click "Add New Load Stop." Result: A row will added to the list view that contains a combo box and one request to the Orders endpoint will be made.
- Set a value for the combo box that was added. Result: No additional request will be made if selecting from first few items in the list.
- Click "Add New Load Stop." Result: A second row will be added to the list view that also contains a combo box, a query to the Orders endpoint will be made, and an infinite number of requests will be made to the ValuMapper endpoint.
This is reproducible in both Edge and Chrome browsers.
Thank you for your help,