While testing the latest v2023.2.606 release I have found an issue with the MultiColumnComboBox whereby the dropdown list items are not being rendered correctly following a selection.
To demonstrate run the following dojo
- Type che into the input box
- Select 'Chef Anton's Gumbo Mix' from the list
- Now hit the dropdown button
You should now see the list has
- Misaligned column headers
- The list only shows the first 4 items
- The selected item is not in view or highlighted
- The list is not scrollable
NOTE: The above happens consistently under Chrome but randomly under Firefox.
Have traced things back and this would appear to be a regression introduced in the v2023.1.314 release.