If you filter the MultiSelect and then blur it, a read request occurs that retrieves all the data. Then, if you open the MultiSelect, another read request triggers with the same data as response
Reproduction of the problem
- Open the Server Filtering Demo - https://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/multiselect/serverfiltering
- Open the DevTools network tab and type some text to filter the data, e.g. "Cha"
- Select an item from the filtered data and blur the input - a read request occurs that returns the entire data.
- Open the MultiSelect again - the same read request with the same data occurs.
Duplicated read request occurs when you blur and reopen the MultiSelect
No duplicated read requests should occur.
- Kendo UI version: 2022.3.1109
- Browser: [all]