Title: Keyboard focus loss is observed after closing the filter pop-up by 'Esc' key.
Description: Keyboard users will be impacted here , as focus is getting lost after closing the filter pop-up.
Environment (OS, Application):
OS version (OS Build 22000.856)
Microsoft Edge : Version 105.0.1343.25 (Official build) (64-bit)
1. Open given URL in Edge Dev.
2. "Kendo UI for jQuery" page will be open.
3. Navigate to "Preview" button present under filterable.
4. Navigate to the filter controls present on the table.
5. Activate the filter control using mouse and navigate over the pop-up.
6. Press 'Escape' key on the flyout and Verify that Keyboard focus loss is observed after closing the filter pop-up by 'Esc' key or not
Keyboard focus loss is observed after closing the filter pop-up by 'Esc' key.
On pressing Tab key further focus start moving from "Related Properties" link.
Keyboard focus loss should not be observed after performing any action on the page and should restore on the control which has been activated, here after pressing 'Esc' key, focus should restore on 'Filter' button only.