Get a scenario where we have a Grid with the following configs:
- There is a selectable column in the Grid
- There are one or more locked columns
- The reorderable.row value to true
Having the above configuration, try to reorder random rows. The value in the Drag Hint shows a number of files that is twice the number of the selected for reordering rows.
- Note: In a scenario with a selectable column to be able to reorder rows, we have to select these rows at first
Reproduction of the problem
- Open this Dojo example
- Select two random rows in the Grid by checking their checkboxes
- Use the Contact Title column to start the row dragging(We need this column because the rows' reorder cannot start from a locked column)
The text inside the Drag Hint is "4 items selected"
The text inside the Drag Hint should correspond to the number of the selected rows. In the above scenario, the text should be "2 items selected"
- Kendo UI version: 2022.2.802
- jQuery version: x.y
- Browser: [all]