We are facing a weird issue in kendo grid when both group paging and virtual scrolling are enabled for local data. Please see https://dojo.telerik.com/ICoDAleN/2 as example.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run the code from https://dojo.telerik.com/ICoDAleN/2.
2. Try to group "DateTime" column by drag and drop to grouping header
3. After "DateTime" column is grouped, then un-group it by click cross icon of DateTime button.
4. Now you try to scroll down the grid, until ID column reach around 40, you will see the ID will jump back to around 0, and you will never see the rows which IDs are greater than 40.
5. If you open Developer Tools of browser, you will see following errors.Uncaught ReferenceError: DateTimeDisplayValue is not defined
6. If you group other columns, for example, group "Subject" column, and then un-group it, then scroll down the grid, you will not see this issue.
How to fix it? is there any workaround?