### Bug report
When the column menu of the Kendo UI Grid widget with componentType set to 'modern' is used in a hierarchical grid, it expands behind the bottom of the page.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Use the detail template feature of the Grid to create a child Grid;
2. Enable the "columnMenu" in the "modern" render mode;
3. Expand the last row and open the column menu;
4. Expand the filter menu. It is partly hidden.
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/UbEzoYuF/5
### Expected/desired behavior
The "modern" column menu should be rendered as the "classic" column menu - its position should be changed based on the available space.
* **Kendo UI version: 2021.2.616
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser: [all]