### Bug report
The Grid is filtered initially and no records are displayed. When a specified filter is cleared through the column filter menu, the column with the checkbox filter menu does not show any checkboxes and there is an error in the browser console.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Create an initially filtered grid and enable the checkbox-filter menu on the first column.
2. When the grid is loaded and no records are displayed (based on the applied filters), clear any of the filters manually through the column menu.
3. Click on the column menu of the first column.
4. An error is logged in the browser console. The checkbox-filter menu contains no options, but the column has data.
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/oJAvaMUy
### Expected/desired behavior
The options in the checkbox filter menu should be loaded properly when any column filters are reset.
* **Kendo UI version: 2021.2.616
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser: [all]