### Bug report
When the Kendo UI Grid widget in "Popup" edit mode has more than one level of grouping, and when the adding of a new record is canceled, the group headers of the empty row are not removed.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Group the Grid by 2 columns;
2. Click the "Add new record" button;
3. Click the "Cancel" button in the Popup form;
4. The empty row for the new record is removed, but the group header of the first group remains.
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/UgARObuZ
### Expected/desired behavior
The group headers of the empty row should be removed when the adding of a new record is canceled.
* **Kendo UI version: 2021.2.616
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]