### Bug report
A non-breaking space is added at the beginning of each new row when typing in the Editor. As a result, the method "getRange" returns a wrong "startOffset" index.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Subscribe to the "select" event of the Editor;
2. Log the property "startOffset" of the "getRange" method in the browser console;
3. Click on any line in the empty Editor and check the logged index. It is "1" instead of "0".
4. Type in any text in the Editor and click at the beginning of the text - the logged index is "1" instead of "0".
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/UqUNoBaM/8
### Expected/desired behavior
The non-breaking space should be removed when typing.
* **Kendo UI version:** 2021.2.616
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]