I'm 100% sure I've found a bug that occurs when trying to load a state into the kendo Filter component.
I've tried this on the example of the official documentation below ("Loading Settings on Demand")
Here are some reproduction steps:
1. Click Add expression
2. Add Cost - Is equal to - 25
3. Click Save
4. Click any of the 2 close icons
5. Click Load (This should load in the filter of the cost being 25)
6. Once again, click any of the 2 close icons.
7. Click Save
8. Click Load (This should load all the results since we removed the filters and saved that state.)
9. As you can see, it once again loaded the filter instead of loading in the empty filter object.
Please fix this :)