Describe the bug
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to https://dojo.telerik.com/avuXEJUV/2
- Scroll the Spreadsheet horizontally to the "J" column.
- Click the header of the "J" column to select it.
- Activate the "Freeze Panes" tool from the toolbar.
- The Spreadsheet re-renders. The scroll bar does not scroll the columns past "G". A browser scrollbar appears. Use it to scroll horizontally beyond the right border of the Spreadsheet. Some of the columns are displayed outside the Spreadsheet. Once they are visible, scroll horizontally to the far right using the Spreadsheet scrollbar. Column A is duplicated after column AX.
The panes are frozen without breaking the layout of the Spreadsheet and without cells/column duplication.
Affected package (please remove the unneeded items)
Affected suites (please remove the unneeded items)
Affected browsers (please remove the unneeded items)
Build system information (please remove the unneeded items)
Add any other context about the bug.