There is a need for configuring how the Breadcrumb items will be collapsed.
- First and last items will be always visible.
- The component will allow a min-width option to be set.
- The component will provide a collapseMode property with the following option 'auto' | 'wrap' | 'none'
- 'auto' - if the component does not fit inside its container, collapse left-most visible item which is not the first or last item.
- 'wrap' - if the component does not fit inside its container, wrap its contents on two or more lines.
- 'none' - do nothing if the component does not fit inside its container. This would be useful if some kind of scrolling needs to be implemented by the developer.