Incorrect number when decreasing the value via the keyboard in MS Edge.Reproduction of the problem
1. Open a NumericTextBox demo
in the Edge browser.
2. Focus on input.
3. Increase the value to 3 using keyboard arrows.
4. Press the Tab button so NumericTextBox loses focus.
5. Press Shift+Tab buttons to bring the focus back to the NumericTextBox.
6. Decrease the value using the keyboard arrow.
7. Value is decreased by two, while it should be decreased by one. Current behavior:
When decreasing by the keyboard arrow, the value of the NumericTextBox goes directly from 3 to 1. Expected/desired behavior:
When decreasing by the keyboard arrow, the value of the NumericTextBox should be decreased by one without skipping values. Environment:
* **Kendo UI version:** 2020.2.513
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** Microsoft Edge 44.18362.1.0