Reproduction of the problem
- Drag the page splitter to resize the screen and see the Grid's pager correctly switch between the different responsive styles (expected)
- Click the "Open Modal" button, which opens a Kendo Window with another Grid in it
- Drag the page splitter and/or resizing the Window to see each of the Grid's paging styles changing accordingly (expected)
- Close the Window (destroy is called in the deactivate event handler)
- Try again to drag the page splitter to resize the screen. This time, the Grid's pager is no longer responsive
Responsiveness of the pager of a Grid declared outside the Window is affected by the Window's destroy method.
Calling the destroy method has no unexpected effect on components that are not nested in the Window.
- Kendo UI version: 2019.3.1023
- jQuery version: x.y
- Browser: [all ]