The "aria-setsize" attribute is missing when initializing a MultiSelect with default selected values in AngularJS
Reproduction of the problem
- Open this Dojo and run it
- Right-click on one of the initially selected items in the MultiSelect.
- The selected DOM element will be a "li" tag
- Select a new item in the MultiSelect and watch how the definition of the "li" tag will change
- When selecting a third element in the MultiSelect. All the three "li" tags will receive an aria-setsize="3" tag, which wasn't presented for the default selected values
When initializing a MultiSelect with default values, the aria-setsize attribute is missing for these values.
The default MultiSelect values should have an aria-setsize attribute added to their selected values
- Kendo UI version: 2019.2.619
- jQuery version: x.y
- Browser: [all]