make telerik.pivot.core customizable and overrideable
Posted on:26 Jun 2017 15:06
I want to write my own IDataProvider for sand query over HTTP. The idea is to use Telerik's pivotGrid to with REST API service.
But almost all classes in Telerik.Pivot.Core library are sealed, a lot of methods are internal, a lot of interfaces are internal, etc.
- DataProviderBase doesn't have any public constructor.
- AggregateDescriptionBase have internal abstract methods.
- IInitializeDescription is internal.
- OperationExecutionStrategy is internal.
- IAggregateDescriptionsGenerator is internal.
and more and more.
Posted on:18 Sep 2017 08:13
Hello Yehudah Altman,
Could you please provide more information about your scenario and a code example of how you wish to use these classes and interfaces?