Setup: In a WPF Windows Desktop application project, use a RadTabControl with 2 tabs, Tab 1 and Tab 2. Add a RadDocking and some Panes to Tab 1.
Run the application and do:
- Put one RadPane into floating mode
- Go to Tab 2
- Notice how the floating pane is hidden (good)
- In Windows, select Switch User, but when the login screen is shown just re-enter your credentials to get back into your Windows session
- Notice how the floating pane is visible despite the application still showing Tab 2 (not good)
- Move the pane a bit, crash
I've attached a sample project showing the problem, with similar instructions as above. Tested with both 2021.3.1123 and 2022.2.622.