MaskedInput: Allow entering an input in (exponent) scientific notation form for the RadMaskedNumericInput control
Allow entering an input in (exponent) scientific notation form for the RadMaskedNumericInput control
Posted on:10 Dec 2015 20:21
Dear Telerik Team,
nice to here that you plan to implement this Feature.
Hopefully you will not overtake the masked-input Features directly to this speacial Input.
The folllowing requirements are important for me:
1) any valid number in the complete range of double shall be covered.
2) it shall be possible to Limit the complete range to a min and max value (trahsolds)
3) the Editor of the number shall follow normal text Editor Features, not Features with jumping Cursor positions when entering the decimal Point or Exponent.
4) ability to Keep the Focus inside the control until a valid number is entered. (Be careful with automatically resettign teh value with the last valid Input.)
5) Possibility to set a Limit, when the normal decimal Point representation is automatically formatted in Exponent representation and vise versa. (nice to have)
hopefully that helps a Little bit to specify this Feature