Describe the bug
There are issues with the selection of the "min" and "max" values of the TimePicker when such are selected for the component.
- The 'min' value cannot be the first selection the user makes after the initialization of the component. If the user opens the TimePicker's popup, the min value is selected by default. If one clicks on the "Set" button the min value should be selected but instead, the value is 12:00 AM.
If the user selects a value different from the min, and then tries to select the min, the minimum value is correctly selected.
- The max value is correctly selected but the component treats it as an invalid value.
- Open this StackBlitz example
- To test the min value issue open the TimePicker and click on the "Set" button
- To test the max value issue, open the TimePicker and select 10:15 PM in the popup
Both the min and max values defined for the component should be selectable and valid values in all use-case scenarios of the TimePicker.