Test Environment:OS: Windows_11
OS Build: 22000.795
Browser: Version 103.0.1264.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)
1. Go to system settings.
2. Navigate to 'Accessibility' and activate it.
3. Navigate to 'Contrast theme' and activate it.
4. Select 'Desert/Aquatic' High Contrast theme in the combo box.
1. Open given URL https://canvasjs.com/docs/charts/chart-options/axisx/viewport-minimum/ in Edge.
2. Graph page will be open.
3. Turn on High contrast theme.
4. Verify that Graphs are not adapting high contrast Aquatic and Desert modes or not.
Graphs are not adapting high contrast Aquatic and Desert modes. They remain same as in normal mode.
Graphs should adapt high contrast Aquatic and Desert modes as defined. All elements should adapt to respective modes properly.