There is an inconsistency with the DateRange picker in the way element focus is set when closing the date selection popup by mouse vs keyboard. When using the mouse to close the date range selection popup, element focus becomes lost/reset.
You can simulate this from the example page https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/dateinputs/daterangepicker/
Steps to simulate good behavior (this works correctly):
* click the 'from' input text element (causes the popup to open and the text input to have focus)
* press 'escape' to close the popup (the popup is closed, and the 'from' input element retains focus)
* press 'tab' (focus moves to the 'to' text input element)
Steps to simulate behavior that could be improved:
* click or tab into the 'from' input element (causes the popup to open and the text input to have focus)
* click (with the mouse) outside the popup to close it (the popup is closed, and focus appears to be lost.)
* press 'tab' (focus moves to the 'from' input element again because we are back at the beginning of the tab order list)
This input can lead you into a tab order loop if you mix pressing 'tab' to advance focus, and using the mouse to click to close the date selection popup.
Feature request: when clicking to close the popup, element focus should be retained in the 'from' or 'to' text input; whichever had focus before the popup close, the same as pressing 'escape' to close the popup.