- Open the https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/ using valid credentials.
- open any related article.
- Navigate to 'Reply' button and invoke it.
- Navigate to 'ordered list' button and invoke it.
- Navigate to the edit region and type some ordered list items.
- Now, Navigate to the ordered list items and listen to Narrator announcement.
On navigating to ordered list items with arrow keys, Narrator is only announcing first letters of the text and while navigating with 'caps-arrow' keys, Narrator is only announcing position details of the list items.
Note: this issue is not observed with nvda
Nvda version: 2020.2
On navigating to ordered list items with 'arrow keys' or using 'caps-arrow' keys, Narrator should announce the whole text of the list item including position details.
Knowing how many items are in a list is extremely useful to assistive technology users as they can know if they should attempt to skip the list, navigate to the end, help them recall placement of certain items, or orient themselves within the list.