When typing into a React autocomplete with the "suggest" prop, the component does not always display the suggestion in the dropdown. It appears that in Chrome, only the very top of the suggestion is visible in the dropdown, while in Edge, it isn't at all.
- Navigate to https://www.telerik.com/kendo-react-ui/components/dropdowns/autocomplete/suggestions/
- Type "d" into the AutoComplete in Uncontrolled Mode example
- Chrome -- Version 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Edge -- Version 89.0.774.68 (Official build) (64-bit)
- The suggestion is fully visible in the dropdown
- The suggestion is either not visible, or only partially visible