I am looking for a simple clock image which I can set from code behind with, for example, startime=1000 | endtime=1600 and see a little circle with a clock face with a "pie slice" shaded in to represent the period between 10am and 4pm.
I am not looking for a time picker (that's already done in the Edit Form) - I need a way of displaying a little visual indicator like a clock face / pie chart type of graphic with a shaded area showing the user a range such as 10am-4pm, 2pm-4pm, 8am-1pm etc.
I think the minimum requirements would be:
1. Skin support (I use Bootstrap but all standard skins should be supported)
2. Be able to define a "start" and "end" range for the time slots around the edge
3. Be able to choose a beginning slot and an end slot
4. Be able to add a label in the centre (in my case it would Date but it would be useful to be able to make it something like RadClockRange.CentreLabel.Text="something"). Also, maybe the label could have properties such as RadClockRange.CentreLabel.Colour=Red / .CentreLabel.FontSize=16 etc.
5. It would be nice to databind (I use dbo.Appointments.TimeStart="11" and dbo.Appointments.TimeEnd="15" but it could be user controllable - like the scheduler - to use a user definable field in a table)
6. A range of sizes would be useful