A new options "stayInFront" / "alwaysTop" for WindowService > WindowSettings.
- if true, the window is always "on top", that means if we open another window with "stayInFront=false" it will be behind the window with "stayInFront=true".
- if multiple windows are open with stayInFront=true they will keep the order in which they were opened
- We have a grid of records, where a record is a "pipeline configuration" that allows users to edit pipeline steps ("nodes").
- When the user clicks on a record, we open an "edit pipeline" window.
- Inside the "edit pipeline window" we have list of "nodes" and the user can click "edit" on each node. This will open a second window containing details to the selected node.
If both windows are open, the user can click on the first (a big one) and this will be moved to front and hide the "node details" window. That makes no sense but we cannot use a dialog because users should be able to select a different node (in the first window).