Kendo version :@progress/kendo-angular-buttons: 5.4.1
How to reproduce :
- Add a kendo dropdown button with some items
- Use appendTo='component' popupSetting
- Bind itemClick and close events
What happens :
- If you use arrows to navigate through items, is always skip one item.
- If you use enter or space to select item, the popup close and reopen immediately.
- If you prevent close as in the stackblitz example : enter and space will fire twice the itemClick event.
On the kendo-multiviewcalendar the 'activeViewDateChange' is not triggered, at all.
We need this event for our date range selection to update certain data. But without this event, it's impossible.
Is this a missing feature or a bug as almost every other date component has this event.
I need access to Sketch support files containing the existing UI elements for Kendo for Angular so that I can create comps for my design. Ideally this would be a collection of sketch symbols that match the current Kendo UI design.