When a user creates a filter with a date, it starts as an empty Datepicker, but the value is appearing as an empty string. Thus, if the user clicks apply, an error appears in the console. If you place a value in the DatePicker and clear it, the value will be Null.
Reproduction of the problem
- Go to this Progress Telerik ASP.NET Core REPL.
- Add filter for a Date but keep the datepicker empty.
- Select apply.
- Now, add a date and clear the value.
The filter menu sends
isnull filter queries in the following format:
While the Filter component sends it as follows:
As a result the ToDataSourceResult method fails.
If the DatePicker is empty, the filter should properly perform the 'isnull' query upon clicking apply.
- Kendo UI version: 2023.2.606
- jQuery version: All Supported Versions
- Browser: all