Reproduction of the problem
- Download the excel file attached in Ticket ID: 1469596
- Open it in the Spreadsheet.
- Filter a column, for example the "Anatomy" column, deselect all and leave only "Abdo".
- Filter another column, for example Timepoint Name. Deselect all and select only V31. Note that this value does not match any "Abdo" row. Because of that, in Excel "V31" is not even available in the filter, once the "Anatomy" column is filtered by "Abdo". In the Spreadsheet the second column can be filtered by "V31".
No data is displayed after filtering the second column (expected), but the header is duplicated.
Additional notes: the file has been tested against the Open XML SDK tool and it reports 4 issues related to Fonts, however, the duplication occurs even after modifying the original file and applying an arbitrary font and font-size to the whole document, so that it passes the tool's verification successfully.
No data is displayed and there is no header duplication.
- Kendo UI version: 2020.2.607
- jQuery version: x.y
- Browser: [all]