### Bug report
When the Grid group paging is enabled, and the Grid is grouped, when the user search through the built-in search panel, and expand a specified group, an infinite loop appears. The Grid sends Read requests, and the server returns empty "data" property.
### Reproduction of the problem
1) Create a Grid bound to remote data and enable the group paging feature.
2) Group the Grid by a specified column.
3) Enter a value in the Grid search panel (the grouped data is filtered).
4) Expand a specified group --> it causes an infinite loop.
5) Open the browser Network tab to review the Read requests.
A Dojo sample for reproduction: https://dojo.telerik.com/EsuQoQiP
### Expected/desired behavior
The grouped Grid data should be filtered through the search panel as expected.
* **Kendo UI version: 2023.1.117
* **jQuery version: 1.12.4
* **Browser: [all]