### Bug report
When the filter is applied through the search panel, the query (more specifically, the filter expressions) is not built correctly. This results in displayed rows that have values that do not match the value from the search panel.
### Reproduction of the problem
1. Enable Search panel and group paging of the grid.
2. Set a value in the search panel and group by a column.
3. Expand the group and verify that there are items with values that do not match the filter expression from the search panel.
Short video demonstration:
### Expected/desired behavior
The returned results should comply with the filter expression built from the Search panel.
### Additional notes and explanation
The Search panel builds the filter expression with the logic operator "or". While this is correct when the actual query is further built from the data source's internals (group function of the kendo.data.js file), the filter will be built with the "or" logic instead of "and". This query has to be restructured in order to send two filter objects with the "and" logic. The first filter object should contain all filter expressions built from the search panel with the "or" logic operator and the second filter object should contain an expression with the operator "eq", the field by which the group is built, and the value. The two filter objects should be combined with the "and" logic.
* **Kendo UI version:** 2021.3.1109
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]