Test Environment:OS: Windows_11
6. Observe an issue that 'Month' control on 'Calendar' popup is not accessible using keyboard.
'Click to book' and header controls are not accessible using keyboard.
1. Open URL: SMB Scheduler (agentcalendardevone.azurewebsites.net) page in Edge Browser.
2. Provide valid 'Email address' in text field and activate 'Book New Appointment'.
3. Select any 'Time Zone' in dropdown and click 'View Available appointments' button.
4. Navigate to the table content.
5. Observe the issue that the controls in the table such as ("<", ">", "Today", calendar widget, "Week", "Click to the book") does not receive keyboard focus.
'Month' Control on 'Calendar' popup is not accessible using keyboard.
Control(s) must be accessible to Bluetooth keyboards and other assistive technology. Common causes of this problem include a) the element does not have a proper role assigned, b) the element needs tab-index="0" attribute to be focusable, or c) the component is not registering key presses.