When the Kendo UI Grid is configured to have endless scrolling and an item is updated on the first page, the scrollbar is reset. If an update is done on a page after the first one, the scroll is correctly persisted.
Reproduction of the problem
1. Set a grid with an endless scroll.
2. Scroll down (without entering the second page).
3. Update an item on the first page.
4. The scroll is reset.
Dojo sample for reference:
* **Kendo UI version:** 2021.1.330
* **jQuery version:** 1.12.4
* **Browser:** [all]