The issue is present only when a field in the model has been updated. When an invalid value is attempted to be saved, the validation is triggered. Upon pressing the Esc key, the dirty indicator should not be shown.
The expected behavior would be to not show the dirty indicator at all as the value has been returned to the initial one. Furthermore, the indicator is not positioned in the left top corner but immediately above the value.
Steps to replicate:
1. Change the value of any field.
2. Navigate to a field which has validation.
3. Set an invalid value in order to trigger the validation, respectively show a validation message.
4. Press Esc to undo the change.
5. The dirty indicator is shown and mispositioned.
Short video demonstration: