I would like to report what is probably a bug within the Telerik Test Studio.
I have imported / data bound a CSV file to a data driven test case. There is one field in one record that is not being picked up by your software. It is very bizarre. I though I had encountered something like this before but was not able to reproduce. Now, I have found it again. The column in question contains both American zip codes and Canadian postal codes. The all numeric zip codes are being picked up but the alpha-numeric postal code is not.
I have included a copy of the CSV file and a couple of screenshots from the software (one in Excel and the other from the "Bind test to a data source" screen) of the file in question.
When I used...
...in a coded step I see absolutely nothing in the dialog screen.
If you wish to see my project please let me know.