The specific page and the frame, which is not identified from Test Studio, uses a Salesforce component called ForceAlohaPage and it seems there is a custom implementation for the frames in this component. These are not visible in the Windows.Frames collection, which Test Studio uses under Manager.ActiveBrowser.Frame.
The browse button, which allows you to set the path to the WebDriver is not showing. It is hidden by the vertical scroll bar in the Project Settings -> Browsers tab (see hiddenButton.png).
As a workaround, you can set the WebDriver path from Test Studio's Test Runner (see workaroundTestRunner.png).
Test Studio 2020.2.910
The list of recent projects keep a deleted entry on restart.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the Test Studio Welcome view and choose a project to remove from the Recent project list.
2. Open any other project and close it exiting Test Studio.
3. Start Test Studio again - the removed project from Recent items is listed again.
One of my element has the following find logic:
XPath is exactly //td/input[@title[contains(., 'End Date (Month Day Year)')]]
When I ran my script I got the error below:
Exception thrown executing coded step: 'Enter Leave Request To Date in 'LeaveRequestToDateText''.
'//td/input[@title[contains(. 'End Date (Month Day Year)')]]' has an invalid token.
I notice that the find logic expression displayed in the error message has a missing comma. Do you know why?
CaptureBrowser() functionality does not work as expected with Firefox browser on Windows 10 version 2004. The captured image shows only the browser frame and and white contend of the browser.
The load test fails to upload to the database, if there is a "." in any of the header names. The limitation comes from MongoDB's driver.
As a workaround, you can change the header name to not include "." or delete the key-value pair from the .tstest file.
The HTML output from ArtOfTest.Runner.exe from failed test is missing the expected and actual image on failure. The same details are available, if the output is generated from Test Studio Standalone version.
The actual image on failure exists in the specified output location, but is not included in the HTML. When you open the results with the Result Viewer, you can see the actual image on failure, but the expected image is still missing. Maybe those are 2 separate things to look at.
If a test in a test list has compilation errors, it should not be possible to schedule it for execution. There is an error pop-up when I click on the Schedule Test List button, but no error if I right click on the test list and schedule it from there.
Please improve the behavior of the context menu in the Test Lists tab.
Test Studio unable to capture enable or disable state of an element build on material design. Due to which i have to create 2 elements to check enable and disable state. This will increase my element repository drastically. Please provide some optimize solution.
<input _ngcontent-osd-c251="" matinput="" type="text" formcontrolname="dateLastModified" readonly="true" class="mat-input-element mat-form-field-autofill-control ng-tns-c124-150 cdk-text-field-autofill-monitored ng-untouched ng-pristine ng-valid" ng-reflect-type="text" ng-reflect-readonly="" ng-reflect-name="dateLastModified" id="mat-input-8" aria-invalid="false" aria-required="false">
Not a big deal, or anything requiring further support, but an observation worth noting nonetheless:
If a dynamic target is set between 2 steps and one such step is removed from HTTP traffic, rather than being able to edit the target to reflect a new destination step (or rather than the target information simply passing to step taking the place of the deleted step in the HTTP order), the target destination defaults to zero and any attempt to edit that traffic or the dynamic target further results in the application crashing.
Also of note, the reason that this has been an issue, is that deleted traffic seems to be reappearing on application close-->reopen, even when the traffic is saved (with or without the crashing behavior).
Hope this helps! Thanks.
I have a WPF test and converted one of the steps to code. My project is configured to use Visual Basic as coding language and the error is on line 46 of the Pages.g.vb file - BC30201: Expression expected.
There are no issues if the project is configured to use C#.
The steps added for the ASP.Net Ajax controls RadInput and RadButton automatically scrolls the target element to top of the page. In the case when there is a static header on the page, the element gets scrolled under it and the actual action cannot be performed correctly.
The workaround to use is to add the input or button element from the DOM tree and manually add a Click or Enter text step, enable 'SimulateRealClick' or 'SimulateRealTyping' and change the ScrollType property to scroll the element to the center of the page instead to top.
ResultsViewer crashes when closing the Step Failure Details window with the OK button.
A customer application sets window.top to null or undefined at some point and thus the test execution fails to verify the state of a checkbox with the following error:Executing step 6 "Verify checked value is 'True' on 'PhysiciansCensusTypeICheckBox'"...
Using the Telerik.ApiTesting.Runner.exe to execute API tests cannot output results in junitstep format. It throws an error if using the -f junitstep option when running tests or test suite:[ERROR] Not supported test results format
"Active browser is now null", caused from disposed Manager instance, fails randomly some of the tests. The behavior is not consistent and can't be reliably reproduced, where the same tests fail.
The version I am using is not listed below: 2020.1.403.0
I am noticing an inconsistency when using the Replace Element feature i.e. the attributes selected are not respecting the priority set in the Settings - Find Logic (Html) screen.
Please refer to screenshots attached.