One of my element has the following find logic:
XPath is exactly //td/input[@title[contains(., 'End Date (Month Day Year)')]]
When I ran my script I got the error below:
Exception thrown executing coded step: 'Enter Leave Request To Date in 'LeaveRequestToDateText''.
'//td/input[@title[contains(. 'End Date (Month Day Year)')]]' has an invalid token.
I notice that the find logic expression displayed in the error message has a missing comma. Do you know why?
The step gets successfully executed but fails with the following exception:
InError set by the client. Client Error:
Cannot read property 'toggle' of undefined
BrowserCommand (Type:'Action',Info:'NotSet',Action:'InvokeJsFunction',Target:'ElementId (tagName: '',occurrenceIndex: '-1')',Data:'$("th:eq(1)").data("kendoFilterMenu").popup.toggle()',ClientId:'663fc963-6051-4044-9dfb-ce01ca15339d',HasFrames:'False',FramesInfo:'',TargetFrameIndex:'-1',InError:'True',Response:'Cannot read property 'toggle' of undefined')
Workaround: Record the click step to open the filter without using the Test Studio translator, or in other words against the span element directly.
I am facing the below issue with the Product.
We were able to isolate the issue and it is reproduce able on Bing.com.
Basically, the “ Run to Here “ or “Test as a Step” functionality , they both pretty much do the same job.
Taking you to the previously recorded steps to continue with further recording.
Steps to Reproduce-----
Go to Bing. Com and record few tests and close the browser.
Now, Right Click on the last recorded step and Select Run -To Here.
At this point, try to record and capture the Elements.
When you use either of the above mentioned functionality, the Recording and Elements capturing would stop working.
We were able to reproduce this from mine and one of my co-worker's laptop.
This is the same issue what I am facing with our Application (few weeks back Test studio has a release, could be related to build as it was working when i downloaded the tool initially)
Please let me know if you need any additional details from me.
Steps: 1. Create ApiTesting project with 2 tests - one passing and one that is disabled 2. Run the project from command line with a batch file 3. Check the exit code of the runner process - see the attachec cmd file for example Expected: The exit code should be 0 (success) Actual: The exit code is 1 (failed)
As C# developer i can test almost everything with the Test studio => - Website / Desktop Client - API But where i need it the most, Xamarin Android i need to use another tool. It would be really helpful to have the ability to test it all with one Tool. Since Test studio already supports Android / iOS, is it might not a big problem to also support Xamarin (Android & iOS).
Steps to reproduce: 1. TS version is R1.2016.1117 2.. The problem page contains a table which is nested in another table (both have the same ID) but if the ID is searched in the recorder it is not found at all although the element exists. During the investigation was determined that both tables are under div element which is not loaded in the recorder DOM tree. Details shared internally.
When I view the report of the results, I can only view the results per test list. I need a way to generate report that combines ALL results from 10+ test list into one report.
If I go to a different area of Test Studio, come back to the reports I get a new batch of wacky lines. They are getting fixed after clicking on "Reload" button.