Xamarin.Forms library that allows to have for Google-Map-Like sliding panel from bottom of the screen.
Posted on:26 Oct 2018 13:50
Indeed, these could be added as features to the SideDrawer control. We have some of them already logged, so I will post the links to the corresponding feedback items, so you could cast your vote and follow their status:
1. This feature request should be suitable for this: https://feedback.telerik.com/Project/168/Feedback/Details/252094-sidedrawer-expose-touchtargetthreshold-property
2 & 3: I logged this as a new item here: https://feedback.telerik.com/Project/168/Feedback/Details/258525-sidedrawer-allow-the-drawer-to-stop-expanding-when-releasing-the-gesture
I've updated the status of this item to "Declined".
Posted on:09 Oct 2018 21:47
Thanks for the information.
The control is still missing a few key functionality:
1. Header Content - a "small area" when the Drawer is closed to allow the user drag the drawer.
2. When using a AreGesturesEnabled = true, stop the length of the drawer at location of releasing the Gesture.
3. When using a AreGesturesEnabled = true, allow the user to cover the drawer with the entire screen.
4. Keep the drawer open when the user click in the MainContent.
Posted on:09 Oct 2018 13:37
Thank you for sending this feature request. I would suggest you take a look at our SideDrawer control which could be configured to slide from all four sides of the screen. Additionally, you could open the hidden view with flick gesture or explicitly by setting IsOpen property. For more details refer to SideDrawer documentation at the link below:
I believe RadSideDrawer is suitable for achieving the described scenario. Please try it and let me know your comments.