When starting an app that contians a RadDataGrid in the initial page, an exception is thrown because the telerikfont.ttf file is left unregistered.
Access anything from the TelerikFont class before the InitializeComponent of the page:
The RadCalendar DayView.EventView get stuck in a shifted position. This only occurs on iOS.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Load calendar.
2. Slowly slide the event view (lower portion) either right or left until the time labels (1am, 2am, etc.) are no longer in their starting positions.
3. Without releasing the scroll, tap the button to change the view to Month view mode.
4. Tap the button to change back to Day view mode.
5. Observe that the entire events view is still shifted and will remain so until the RadCalendar control is destroyed and a new one is created.
Attached are pictures showing the correct view and the incorrect view. Also, a sample project is attached that can be used to replicate this issue.
I have attempted to use a custom renderer to manually reset the events view, but nothing seems to work.
the following exceptions occur when upgrading to Xamarin.Forms v 4.0:
System.NotSupportedException: Unable to activate instance of type Telerik.XamarinForms.DataControlsRenderer.Android.ListView.TemplateCellContainer
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
On Android, I am using a DataTemplateSelector and a DataTemplate that has a switch on it that the user can press. When the user presses the switch the ListView starts corrupting the data in the list. The item being interacting with starts appearing in other locations on the list.
This issue can be reproduced in the Telerik SDKBrowser project.
Select the following : ListView -> Cell Types -> Template Cell Selector - Xaml
Mark Item1 as special using the button. Scroll down and you will see that an item in the list has been replaced by Item 1 which is now in the list twice.
Flicker can be observed when datagrid is manipulated/updated, or entering in edit mode. One example is tapping on a column header - when there is a column with a HeadetTemplate, the column header flickers. Other example is to double-tap a cell to go in edit mode. Also the behavior can be reproduced when DataGrid TemplateColumn is used.
Exception when SDK and User Assemblies are linked: Mono.Linker.MarkException
Exception when none are linked: System.TypeLoadException
I have a radcheckbox whose checked value is set on my view model, it is bound oneway. My View model implements INotify.
When my viewmodel updates the property, the ui does not update. If i set the mode to TwoWay the ui reflects accordingly. I have a converter linked to this same property on another object hence I can't set TwoWay Binding to achieve this(Not included in the sample). The checkbox will just be displaying a state and never be updated by the user
I have tested on iOS and UWP. Have not verified on Android currently, but will require this in future.
Attached is a sample project.
I am Lazy Loading a document in a TabViewItem on the RadTabView Control. Here are the steps.
1. My Page opens and I am on my Main Tab.
2. The user has two Bottom Menu Options, one of them is for a view of a Document.
3. The user selects the Document Tab Option, and the I fire an Async operation that Loads a Byte Array that the PDFViewer is bound to. This loads fine. The document successfully loads in the viewer.
4. The user goes back to the Main Tab
5. The user then selects the Document Tab Option again, the Byte Array is already loaded so I do not Load it again in my ViewModel. So, I am not updating the Source Property on the PDFViewer again once it is loaded. I also tried just reloading the document with the same results.
The application just crashes. My guess is the Rendering or Re-Rendering of the Pdf Document between Tab Selections and there is someting
If the document is never loaded, the app does not crash. However, once I load the document in the PDFViewer that exists on a Tab, the Application will crash if the user moves between tabs.
Stack Trace from the Native Crash Reporting from the Application Output Window.
Example of my Binding. Very simple Byte Array Binding, and out of the box example from the QSF Code. I also tried using a Stream and it does the same thing.